Senior Project Manager
Status: Regular Full Time
(Stilwell, OK/Tahlequah, OK)
Location: Stillwell, OK
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Manager is responsible for working together with the VP of Program Management to market, build, and administer the HWH Program Management initiative, including organizing and coordinating design and construction programs for various clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas:
1. Assists in deciding suitable marketing strategies to identify potential PM clients.
2. Assists in identifying objectives to implement and coordinate individual client programs.
3. Formulates, organizes, and monitors inter-connected projects.
4. Works closely with clients and program stakeholders to develop program teams including Designer of Record and Construction Manager.
5. Plans the overall program and monitoring progress.
6. Leads program teams in developing and managing program budgets, design, delivery methods, schedules, staff, performing change, risk, financial, resource, and quality management.
7. Manages stakeholders' communication.
8. Manages the main program documentation processes.
9. Provides on-going assessment and oversight of the program team and program performance throughout the program life cycle to achieve a desirable outcome for both the client and HWH.
Education and Experience
B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field preferred and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Valid Driver's Licenses,
OSHA 30 Hour
Apply online today!
Location/Region: Tulsa, OK (US - 74103)