Shop Supervisor CNC
The Crosby Group, a manufacturing company specializing in the production of crane blocks, snatch blocks, construction blocks, specialty blocks and sheaves is currently seeking a Lathe/Mill Shop Supervisor.
This position will
1. Direct, supervise, and coordinate CNC Lathe and Mill machining, requiring journeyman trade skill applications and reading and understanding CNC programs including G-code and/or Mazatrol programming.
2. Responsible for quality, quantity, manufacturing costs, proper use of material and efficient work flow, meeting production schedules, and on-time shipment of our product lines.
3. Performs job and supervises crew in a manner that is consistent with Lean/OPEX manufacturing principals.
4. Coordinates with engineering, production, scheduling, purchasing, etc. to assist with and/or to implement new programs related to work simplification, cost reduction, new tooling and methods, man-hour planning, scheduling, machine repair and maintenance.
5. Supervise a crew of 10 to 30+ employees involved in the production/finishing/assembly of the Company's products.
6. Ensure employees follow policies and procedures regarding personal conduct, use of time, claiming work, clocking on/off jobs, etc. Identifies performance problems and determines the appropriate corrective action.
1. 5 years' manufacturing experience
2. Experience on the set up and operation of Mazak CNC Lathes and mills, Fanuk controls, and programming including G-code and/or Mazatrol.
3. High school diploma or equivalent.
4. 3 to 5 years' supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
5. Experience supervising a union workforce preferred.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including a 401(k) match. EOE - M/F
Location/Region: Tulsa, OK (US - 74110)