Looking for a place to exhibit your passion for helping the elderly while enriching their lives in a team based, friendly environment?
Join the UV team!
• DINING SERVICES
1. Serves meal as directed.
2. Ensures that all foods meet existing standards for quality, freshness, taste and appearance.
3. Follows sanitation standards throughout the food portioning and serving process.
4. Schedules food portioning so that menu and ticket items are completed in time for serving.
5. Food items should be ready to serve 30 minutes before serving times.
6. Takes temperatures of water for washing pots & pans, and in dish machines.
7. Properly stores food-Labeled and Dated and Covered.
8. Washes dishes, pots & pans.
9. Stores clean, dry dishes, pots and pans in a sanitary manner.
10. Routine daily cleaning of all equipment, utensils and working areas.
11. Does weekly cleaning per Cleaning Schedule.
12. Attends and participates in Department In-service Meetings.
13. Assists with special functions as needed.
14. Performs other duties as directed by Management.
•Must be able to read, write and speak English &/or Spanish.
•Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
•Should have formal or on the job training or experience in safe food handling and sanitation.
•Must have or be able to obtain a Food Handler's Card from the Tulsa County Health Department.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
•Must know basic principles of food safety and know how to use equipment.
•Must be accurate in measurements and follow principles of portion control when serving meals.
•Must be willing to learn and take direction from Food Service Management.
•Works as an active member of the Food Service Team in
•Reporting difficulties in performing job.
•Reporting repair and maintenance needs.
•Practices safe food handling.
•Practices safety in using equipment.
Location/Region: Tulsa, OK (US - 74137)