Family-owned, commercial-focused community bank with assets in excess of $200MM seeks credit review officer to join its team in Tulsa, OK.
- Review all new and renewal loan documents for conformity to loan policy. Advise lending organization on soundness of new and existing credits, regulatory guidelines, loan policy, and loan structure
- Track credit statistics for bank and by loan officer. Examine loan officer credit memorandums quarterly and compile monthly list of exceptions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual loan analysis and performance reports for Board of Directors and Credit Administration Committee.
- Serve as member of Credit Administration Committee and BSA Committee.
- Annually evaluate financials, payment history, collateral valuation, document exceptions, interest rate stress, and loan grading for all loans over $1 million.
- Continuously review and develop the loan policy. Propose changes or updates as needed or required by regulation.
- Assess adequacy of the allowance for loan losses.
- Manage REO properties and documentation files.
- Periodically conduct field audits of receivables, inventory, and collateral.
- Participate in transition to new CECL standards.
- Assist with special projects as assigned and perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in commercial credit analysis, lending or as an examiner in a regulatory environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required, MBA preferred
- A strong working knowledge of current loan review processes, loan classifications, risk management techniques and regulatory guidance on lending required.
- General knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations governing credit administration functions and experience in developing credit policies and procedures
- Ability to become proficient in using bank systems to access, monitor and evaluate loan level data to assess credit risk management.
Location/Region: Tulsa, OK