Air EMS is currently accepting applications for full-time and part-time Flight Coordinators / Communication Specialists. This position is responsible for the overall coordination of corporate charters and air ambulance flights from beginning to end. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Selling, booking, scheduling and coordinating flights on fleet of private aircraft
- Provide prompt and accurate quoting to customers
- Coordinate and arrange all trip logistics including but not limited to: catering, ground transportation, airline reservations, and hotels.
- Forecast and communicate any operational issues that may affect a flight. Proactively and independently resolve issues and concerns.
- Receiving and prioritizing emergency and non-emergency telephone calls in a fast‐paced, stressful environment.
- Exercising good judgment under pressure while ensuring effective communications are maintained between all aircraft, pilots, medical crew members and customers in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Initiating and coordinating the Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and other emergency procedures as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS include:
- Computer literacy and/or ability to learn – FOS, Flight Aware, Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Must pass FAA Drug and Alcohol testing and background check.
- The successful candidate must be willing to carry a cell phone and be accessible 24/7 as needed in addition to be scheduled as an after-hours on-call person to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Hiring preference will be given to those with prior aircraft charter coordination and/or previous EMS, Fire, Police, or Air Medical Communications.
Positions are available immediately! TO APPLY email your resume to email@example.com or fax to (918) 217-1207.