UOP LLC, a Honeywell Company,seeks Sr. Civil / Structural Engineers in Tulsa, OK.
- Engage in detailed civil/structural engineering projects for the refining, petrochemical, and gas industries and work with designers to ensure accuracy and consistency in drawing presentation and information.
- Develop civil and structural engineering specifications for mechanical engineering projects.
- Perform vendor contracts, bid evaluations and value engineering.
- Perform calculations for concrete, steel design, structural stress analysis and code analysis using current codes and standards.
- Review fabrication shop detail drawings and fabrication sequence for mechanical engineering projects.
- Develop Quality Assurance/Quality Control requirements to meet installations requirements/standards.
- Oversee construction activities and provide field assistance to ensure mechanical engineering specifications are met.
- Review detailed designs, including structural drawings, Bill of Materials, 3D Model and Finite Element Analysis modeling.
- Maintain and develop design tools and documentation.
- Provide project scoping input to ensure estimate accuracy and efficient design.
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field and 7 years of related structural design/engineering occupation. Alternatively, employer will accept a Master's degree, or foreign equivalent degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field and 5 years of experience in a related structural design/engineering occupation. Two (2) year of experience required with all of the following skills: utilizing civil and structural design in the refining, petrochemical, or gas industry; structural stress analysis and code analysis using current codes and standards including ASCE 7, IBC, ACI, PIP, and API; working with 3D Model and Finite Element Analysis modeling, analysis design and troubleshooting, including STAAD, RISA 3D, and Auto Cad 3D; developing civil and structural specifications; developing Quality Assurance/Control requirements; and managing vendor/fabricator to ensure compliance with applicable specifications, design and QA/QC requirements and adherence to applicable Codes.
- Approximately 15% domestic travel required
- Offer is contingent of the successful completion of a background check and drug test.
- 40 hours/week
- If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE. Offer is contingent on the successful completion of a background check and drug test.
- Contact: HR Services, Honeywell International Inc., 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- Please reference BS/AS