Executive Administrative Assistant
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Conducts research and prepares reports as requested
- Responds to information requests
- Schedules appointments and arranges meetings
- Prepares and distribute correspondence
- Maintains high level of confidentiality in execution of duties.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed
- Assists in implementing/maintaining standardized operational processes to ensure compliance to company policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices.
- Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties assigned
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred. HS diploma/G ED with equivalent experience substituted.
- A minimum of one year clerical and systems experience
- Above average skills in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email
- Strong word processing/data entry skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and human relations skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Strong customer service focus with ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.